• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 14-16 Winter Storm

Hoosier

Definitely an interesting system. Really won't know till we get closer esp if something like Euro pans out with the upper low driving snow up here and a very far south sfc system almost like a secondary system spreading a lot of precip albeit a warmer scenario for the Ohio Valley. 18z gfs breaking my heart with a near miss. Come on team euro. Lol

9 minutes ago, Malacka11 said:

icon_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_38.png

The ICON is NW :wub:

Don't ask what the hell is going on with the state-sized hole in the cold sector

Why'd you pick that frame to post lol?  Later on looks more normal.

Pretty good to be snowing in Saginaw while the surface low is on the Gulf coast.  Doesn't pay to get into those kind of details but hopefully this can be a spread the wealth system.

Just now, Hoosier said:

Why'd you pick that frame to post lol?  Later on looks more normal.

Pretty good to be snowing in Saginaw while the surface low is on the Gulf coast.  Doesn't pay to get into those kind of details but hopefully this can be a spread the wealth system.

I was too gung-ho, I've been sitting here drawing and chose the first frame of real interest; then I was too lazy to switch after I realized my mistake. 

It is kind of interesting though how certain models seem to favor a spread-the-wealth deal while others show a fat slug of heavy snow