• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/14- 2/16 Winter Storm and Arctic Cold

WestTennWX

Why? MRX looks like the only zone in the entire region that gets nothing from this outside of coastal SE states, am I missing something? Depression setting in hard for this miss.

Why? MRX looks like the only zone in the entire region that gets nothing from this outside of coastal SE states, am I missing something? Depression setting in hard for this miss.

It’s an inside joke. They have had a couple of AFD’s where they went with the SREF mods when that mod was the outler. I just said “MRX moved to the edge of their seat” when Holston posted it ITT to be silly.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Shocker0 said:

Been 28 here in Crossville for the last several hours. High today was supposed to be 39 with a low of 30, but it never got above 31 here. Everything is coated in a glaze of ice currently.

Yep , I have 24 currently and ditto on the daytime temp......we haven't been getting accurate highs on the forecast at all lately. Also have a coating of ice on everything and was wondering if freezing fog could partially be the culprit? It was really foggy all evening

• Like 2

• Mr Bob unpinned this topic