Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 13-14 Event

The Iceman

37 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Once again, when all mesos juiced up the past 24 hrs the NAM scores another win with 24 hr lead time in drying things out in PA and shifting everything S and E. Need this to happen on the NAM 0z tomorrow start the trend.

I don’t know I’m having a hard time buying all liquid no frozen Monday into Tuesday I bet things trend SE starting tonight.  That storm sliding down the west coast is taking the long way to get here and with below zero air to our west it will be interesting to see if the cold air sloshes east as the storm down south moves east.  Guess the key is that SE ridge popping in reaction to the cold air diving South through Texas.  Does the jet make a right hand turn east zonal cutting the warm air off from riding north?? I’m interested to see how this plays out.  Guess I’m going on cold air is heavier and denser than warm air theory and we aren’t just going to scour out surface cold do fast.  I mean it’s 25 here now and our high was supposed to be 30 temps fell all days with light rain. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

Stuck in mt laurel tonight. Anything unsalted is a sheet of ice including side streets. Worst icing I've witnessed in awhile especially down here. Main roads are salted but you can hear people sliding all over the neighborhood.

Even though the radar doesn't show it, there's frz mist/drizzle in the air. Went out to see what's going on and almost fell on my ass..

23F

• Weenie 1