Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 9th Snow Obs/Nowcast

The 4 Seasons

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

NAM developed some modest H7 fronto....if we're going to see some enhanced bands, we'd want that to start showing up in the next couple hours.

image.thumb.png.45d84f04171410c83a3db0a5dc5a5252.png

That looks like its in a good spot for from about rt 2 through the NH border.....EURO has never had any H7 fronto.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I didn't say it was, but if you want decent banding, having the EURO show some semblance of H7 fronto is desired.

Hopefully you called "Fed" too soon, but not looking great for CT.

No we are not getting anymore snow. Appreciate you rubbing it in. You’re always good for that 

• Confused 1

Cutting through the bands on the 12z 3k NAM and you can see most of the fronto and lift in SNE is below the DGZ, but it wouldn't surprise me if that band cutting through central MA is tickling some good lift up to the DGZ. Up here growth has been good, but just not enough precip.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

Cutting through the bands on the 12z 3k NAM and you can see most of the fronto and lift in SNE is below the DGZ, but it wouldn't surprise me if that band cutting through central MA is tickling some good lift up to the DGZ. Up here growth has been good, but just not enough precip.

We're def getting better and better snow growth by the second just north of the slot....was pure baking powder/dandruff even 20 minutes ago, but now it's probably more than half hooked-dendrites.

Seems like 25 dbz is prob the magic number down here.