• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 10-12, 2021 Winter Event

MN Transplant

I’m shocked at some of the pessimism right now. We should be doing cartwheels right now. This was pretty much the best adjustment we could’ve gotten save for the warm nose with the first wave. One more tick back north for wave II and it’s game on. Considering how bad the models have been this is nowhere near over. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Ji said:
7 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:
I'd rather score with wave 1 instead of waiting for wave 2 to do something

How much mix did it show for jyo?

I'll check in bit but it looked like JYO got some love from both waves which honestly is a significant shift if you ask me

• Like 1

Just now, Wetbulbs88 said:

I’m shocked at some of the pessimism right now. We should be doing cartwheels right now. This was pretty much the best adjustment we could’ve gotten save for the warm nose with the first wave. One more tick back north for wave II and it’s game on. Considering how bad the models have been this is nowhere near over. 

I’m trying to boost the morale. And we actually have reasons to optimistic. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

NAM with a sleet bomb on Saturday as well. Are we going to start talking about that one in here or still use the other thread for it. 

12k NAM wants to keep scattered precip in the area from Friday until the Saturday system.. are we sure the Saturday storm isn't just wave 3??? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Saturday storm is juicy. I would think it starts with a burst of snow over to heavy sleet. Looks like fun. 

That's too much mix for Central VA. Do not need to be without power going into the week for those who do not have a whole house generator.

24 minutes ago, Ji said:
31 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:
I'd rather score with wave 1 instead of waiting for wave 2 to do something

How much mix did it show for jyo?

According to the site I look at mostly all snow maybe a tad amount of sleet but nothing significant on the 12k nam for jyo

• Like 2

• WxUSAF locked and unpinned this topic