Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 11th Lt snow ,snowstorm 14th??

Ginx snewx

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Nothing I'd care too much about. I can miss 6" and not blink....especially at this point of the season.

Truthfully I’d rather it wait.  I have a couple of promised writing drafts (professional) due 2/15.  Finished the first one tonight so a big storm will most assuredly make me tardy..lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ice1972 said:

It was a nice 10 day season....why bother... is it may yet?

Dude.. To me we made up for what we lost. January sucked. But, February has been awesome ( and the pattern offers up a lot more fun times ahead ). If you're done, why not just leave the forum and let those of us who appreciate what mother nature is bringing to us now.. Enjoy and appreciate?!  

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1

Just now, CT Valley Snowman said:

Yeah Sunday looks like a nice mood type snow/ modest refresher, not complaining being Valentine's Day.  Following system seems to really dig for oil and grab some gulf moisture. Maybe we can pound snow snow for  awhile  followed by some sleet and ZR to make the pack bulletproof.  

Our issue interior SNE is all this deep snow is all fluff. There’s no water content at all, no ice , hasn’t warmed freezing to melt /refreeze.. so it’ll vaporize in any warm rainer. Just fluffer after fluffer . 

• Weenie 1