Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Obs and nowcast Super Bowl Sunday 4A-6P Feb 7, 2021

wdrag

Just now, Brian5671 said:

This is going to bust high for some places unless the snow ends in an hour lol.

Tomorrow will look picturesque with wet snow frozen to the trees in single degree weather. We are in the mix of a historic snow stretch currently. Enjoy this everyone. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluewave said:

Temp dropped from 38° to 35° here in SW Suffolk with steady light snow. Giant flakes and an estimated visibility of .75 mile. Also beginning to stick on the cars.

...yeah..i was 36.5* before it started, now down to 32.9* w/ moderate snow..roads covered.

Just now, Allsnow said:

@weatherpruf 3.1 here so far 

Thanks, close enough to me in this setup. Hopefully a few more of those bands we had earlier will pop up, that could get us to 5-6. If it stays at this rate probably not, but still looks picture perfect out; I even saw a bald eagle this morning, in Colonia. And a guy on x country skiis in the park....he was having a ball.

• Like 1

Just now, weatherpruf said:

Thanks, close enough to me in this setup. Hopefully a few more of those bands we had earlier will pop up, that could get us to 5-6. If it stays at this rate probably not, but still looks picture perfect out; I even saw a bald eagle this morning, in Colonia. And a guy on x country skiis in the park....he was having a ball.

Yeah, I think we are good for 2-3 more 

19 minutes ago, jfklganyc said:

It is just sitting there. Really unexpected.

And the snow almost looks like it does right before it changes to rain big big flakes except it’s fluffy not wet hey

7945552B-447C-407C-8898-FED55713A9E0.jpeg

It's absolutely beautiful out, love snow without strong wind. Started to lighten up a bit in the last half hour or so but still sticking to everything rapidly except main roads, seems to be very good ratios.