Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Quick Hitter Obs/Nowcast, Feb 7-8th

The 4 Seasons

22 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

Brady is my Hero and has been since 2003, I was first on the Brady train.  And been Brady over Bill since 2014, and hated Bill since 2015.  In Shoveling WITH ALL MY BUCS GEAR!!  

I know the radar is not Fantastic over me but it’s Still somehow pounding.  

Yea I am in Thompson CT now roads are shitty but pounding pretty good.

1 minute ago, kdxken said:

Only four to five here in the Worcester area. We never get any snow...piss..whine..moan

About 6 here on Green Hill....maybe a tad more. Just end of storm light stuff now.  Looks far more impressive on what we already had on the ground. Very little melting here over the past two weeks. Mostly settling, but since the pack is pretty dense, it's not too noticeable. 

• Like 1

Will, I am guess we are just outside the best lift in the band overhead and therefore our snow growth is poor for a 30-40 dbz band overhead.  I am a bit disappointed with the results to this point.  As I said that in my mind, the radar begun to show the band to pivot from the NE to SW orientation to the N to S orientation.  I believe ocean enhancement is occurring within the banding.  Scott, if we had the traditional high to the north, this would have been a 15-20 inch event even with the speed of movement.