Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Quick Hitter Obs/Nowcast, Feb 7-8th

The 4 Seasons

20 minutes ago, cut said:

Viz under 1/4 mile in Bridgeport. I would think nearly or just over 1 inch per hour. Looks like 5 + should be a lock here. Maybe even 7.

Snow breeds snow. I’ve always believed in that. Bands are setting up in similar areas as last storm it looks like. White out conditions in Fairfield. Probably at least an inch per hour rates at moment. 30 degrees.

Finally starting to show up on grass. Not expecting much with this but I'm heading out to sachuest with the family and a walk in the snow and loving the look. Kid is updating me constantly with how much it's snowing on his own one to ten scale. He says it's a 3 and almost a 4, just like him and I can't argue with that.

Just now, NeonPeon said:

Finally starting to show up on grass. Not expecting much with this but I'm heading out to sachuest with the family and a walk in the snow and loving the look. Kid is updating me constantly with how much it's snowing on his own one to ten scale. He says it's a 3 and almost a 4, just like him and I can't argue with that.

Sounds like a solid rating system. Have there been any Snowy Owls in Sachuest this year?

Snow just started here.