• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Super Bowl Sunday Snow Show

Stovepipe

Only a bit of melting here outside of Lewisburg. Temp has been stubborn to move much above freezing. Took a hike to the top of the almost 1200 foot ridge behind the house. Guessing between three and four inches up there. House is about 990 and had 2" here. I've got to remember to add a snowboard up there for comparison. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, John1122 said:

Yes. It came back around 3, a tree was in the line about 1/2 mile up the mountain from here. Still a ton of outages in Campbell. 

Here too. Luckily our power almost never goes out here due to the three phase that runs to a nearby business. The only times I can remember it going out for more than an hour or so was the 2015 ice storms and the tornados last March.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Shocker0 said:

Here too. Luckily our power almost never goes out here due to the three phase that runs to a nearby business. The only times I can remember it going out for more than an hour or so was the 2015 ice storms and the tornados last March.

It goes out here frequently. I'm honestly surprised they got it fixed so quickly.  Last heavy wet snow outage it was gone for 3 days. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, John1122 said:

It goes out here frequently. I'm honestly surprised they got it fixed so quickly.  Last heavy wet snow outage it was gone for 3 days. 

Yeah believe it or not mine used to go out more when I lived in town compared to living in the woods here lol. Sometimes I'll have power but a next door neighbor will be out due to being on a different grid that's not part of the 3 phase

• Like 2