Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/6/-2/7 Snow Threat

wncsnow

2 minutes ago, burrel2 said:

3km nam has douglasville, Georgia at 42/37 with rain at 4pm. At 4pm, Douglas cold is 37.2/34.0 with .03 inches in the bucket.

Interesting....

Would love for this to completely bust in a good way for metro Atlanta and everywhere else

EDIT: As I post this, sleet has started in Jackson County

• Like 1

I’ve got a good feeling about this for the upstate. With -4c 850 temps if we start out as snow at 35/36 with 3/4 inches of liquided headed our way... game on!

and if Douglasville Georgia is starting out as snow, I like our chances to start out as snow when rates pick up too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, burrel2 said:

I’ve got a good feeling about this for the upstate. With -4c 850 temps if we start out as snow at 35/36 with 3/4 inches of liquided headed our way... game on!

Do you think that the NC Piedmont would follow suit?

Temp here in North Mecklenburg down to 49. Forecast lows are around that 35/36 range.

6 minutes ago, burrel2 said:

The radar looks absolutely incredible for the upstate... firehose pointed right at us all the way to the gulf. 

Boy it sure is nice to have you back around. I feel like sometimes a lot of us northwestern forum guys can’t relate to anyone. It’s like you’re in the central Bahamas and I’m in upstate NY lolllll

6 minutes ago, BullCityWx said:

I once saw a storm go from snow in Mount Mourne to sleet in Davidson to rain at the Publix in Cornelius.

Been there done that too many times since I moved here in 2015. Pouring snow at Exit 28 only to meet pouring rain 2 miles south down Catabwa Avenue. It's both fascinating and frustrating in these parts lol