• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 7th discussion/obs

The Iceman

Guidance has brought this one back from the dead at 12z. Almost every model now showing something for the area besides the Canadian suite and nothing really preventing the N ticks to continue. I think this one has a good shot of being a nice quick hitter with 3-6" potential. 3 days out only, time for dedicated storm thread. I hope it isn't the kiss of death :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Weenie 3

2 hours ago, The Iceman said:

Guidance has brought this one back from the dead at 12z. Almost every model now showing something for the area besides the Canadian suite and nothing really preventing the N ticks to continue. I think this one has a good shot of being a nice quick hitter with 3-6" potential. 3 days out only, time for dedicated storm thread. I hope it isn't the kiss of death :lol: 

Not the kiss of death -- It's just like the transfer of energy we all just experienced and loved in a Miller B!!!!

• Like 1

3k is sick. Nw, amped, and aggressive banding. 

I am starting to see a better looking NS vort and some more interaction with both NS and SS vorts with each passing run. This was really close to being a properly timed phasing SECS+.....probably a quick mover regardless but could still drop some thumpage for a while in parts of this region.

Well CMC was an improvement with 60 hours to go.  Ukie has always pretty much had this storm and said it wasn’t dead that will be interesting to see.

The Euro run tonight is a biggie for me.

Either way 12z tomorrow this is getting closer to nailed down.

our last storm 60 hours out and closer in trended easily NE by 150 miles. 
image.thumb.gif.597903ba67ff71ae75a988847c28b451.gif