Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 7th Storm Threat Discussion/Obs

mappy

7 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

This ones not happening for eastern HoCo and Baltimore city. Just stuck between meso bands to our east and west. Frustrating. If it was colder we probably still would have added up 3” or so. But going to end with 0.5” unless this last hour or two drastically changes.

I think I'm going to end up just shy of 2 inches. I got in some of the band early today that I think was slightly west of you. But since that first band, it's done nothing and the snow on the ground is actually melting faster than the little bit of snow falling is accumulating. Streets are either just wet or slushy now.

7 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

This ones not happening for eastern HoCo and Baltimore city. Just stuck between meso bands to our east and west. Frustrating. If it was colder we probably still would have added up 3” or so. But going to end with 0.5” unless this last hour or two drastically changes.

Same here. Damn valley. But I will say that growing up in Ellicott City I found it to be a fairly optimal place for being in the metro area. 

13 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Man I would love to see some reports from central/southern DE. Looks like a crush job there.

Heavy snow west of Dover with 1-2 inch rates per hour. Approaching 4 inches since change over around 10am! 

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic