• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 7th Storm Threat Discussion/Obs

mappy

Might be the best rates of the storm so far. Borderline SN+, this seems to be what it takes to combat marginal temps. 2.0” as of 10:30am but I could honestly see this band dropping another inch on top of what has fallen in the last 30 minutes. Oh, and officially 10” on the year!!

25 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

ALWAYS rootin for ya man. Sometimes I find myself willing to sacrifice my yard for yours but that's plain crazy talk so it ends just as quick as it starts. But the brief thought counts even as I sit here rooting for flaming meteors in your yard and white asteroids in mine. 

I always root for my yard but once it’s obvious it’s shifting to my east I want the banding to crush everyone else.  Unfortunately 95 ended up in the screw zone between the crazy fgen banding on the eastern shore and the typical oragraphically enhanced banding to the NW.  Baltimore keeps finding ways to fail EVERY storm it’s amazing. @CAPE hope that band sits over you a few more hours!!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Good God it's beautiful 

Not for nothing, I know people get mad when those who miss out are disappointed, but what we are disappointed at is missing having that experience, over and over again. Glad you hit. Wish it could be my area at some point, rather than missing each time for the most part.  We are not southern Calvert County. Our climate here should allow for snow, and I have almost 400 feet. 

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic