Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 7th Storm Threat Discussion/Obs

mappy

Just now, dallen7908 said:

We got 1/8" of snow before changing back to rain about 15 minutes ago.  Hopefully, it'll change back to snow.

I'd be shocked if DCA ends up reporting even a half-inch. Probably just a trace over there, which should put us well on-our-way to having a below-average season for snowfall.  Normal for this point in the year is 9.8. Before today, DCA was at 3.5

• Like 1

Just now, real said:

I'd be shocked if DCA ends up reporting even a half-inch. Probably just a trace over there, which should put us well on-our-way to having a below-average season for snowfall.  Normal for this point in the year is 9.8. Before today, DCA was at 3.5

Damn, I have more than twice that in NW...

I'm still trying to learn the Sykesville area for storms...I pretty much know leesburg like the back of Ji's neck but here not so much...like I'm stunned Columbia and Ellicott city aren't getting what I'm getting now...literally 15 minutes away 

• Haha 2

Just now, leesburg 04 said:

I'm still trying to learn the Sykesville area for storms...I pretty much know leesburg like the back of Ji's neck but here not so much...like I'm stunned Columbia and Ellicott city aren't getting what I'm getting now...literally 15 minutes away 

All you need to know is that if psu is at 32 at the top of his hill then you’re screwed.

• Haha 5

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic