• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 7th Storm Threat Discussion/Obs

mappy

Well the overall theme with the exception of the gfs is a tick NW and some like this model a big tick NW the 12z Nam will be telling.  We are just about game time down   2 with 24 seconds left and Doc Rivers calls time out and asks if Embiid is okay to go back in for one more play with his stiff back. 
image.thumb.gif.2d646743f5f154c9a1cbb5f9a8a13517.gif

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kevin Reilly said:

Pretty significant shift in the end game 

Actually it’s right in its range imo so should start looking like the rest of guidance. I wouldn’t use NAM or rgem outside 36-48 hours and honestly 9.99/10 go with the EPS for the snow axis and the mesos inside 24 hours for last second adjustments. 

that being said I was personally very happy To see rgem shift like that. Haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rvarookie said:

Sounds like start time is same as last week for me so just hoping for a repeat over here. Just give me enough to take the kids sledding and I’m good

same!  We have found a couple of really great spots over the last couple of years and sledding has become a tradition for us.  4-6 is enough so you generally don't get dirt or grass showing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

I sacrificed some qpf for the cause

The track isn't any different- probs a tick SE- but the precip distribution is, a slight expansion westward of the heavy qpf. Robs my yard of a bit and gives more to places just SE. Overall not much difference from 0z. 4-6" verbatim.

• Like 1

Just now, losetoa6 said:

Yup . Probably noise . I think the precip field will continue to expand a bit nw too as we near . Any banding might mean the difference from 2-3" to 6" ...gametime nowcasting :popcorn:

I think there will be banding on the NW edge of the good precip shield- pretty typical. Euro might be hinting at that. Ofc banding in this set up may make for some happy campers, and very close by- unhappy ones. Getting stuck in an area of subsidence with prolonged light to moderate precip wont get it done with the lack of cold at the surface.

• WxUSAF unpinned and pinned this topic
  • WxUSAF unpinned this topic