• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    seodirect
    Newest Member
    seodirect
Central PA - Winter 2020/2021 Part 2

8 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

It’s saying I cant post a photo from my phone bc its too big? 1.95MB limit or something. Im new to this forum anyone have any advice?

Crop it or reduce the resolution of your photo. Yeah the limit is 1.95 mb.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

It’s saying I cant post a photo from my phone bc its too big? 1.95MB limit or something. Im new to this forum anyone have any advice?

Mine does the same, on my phone I just switch it to the large size, not actual size. Then it works. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, paweather said:

Yeah not the best setup yet for Friday. 

Maybe not, it's way out there - I still like the potential for storm #2 next week way more than the Monday deal. (though at this point, some snow is more likely with Monday's deal than the end of the week) 

Monday looks like a few hours of precip - get it here early enough and it's a couple/few inches of snow. I don't see much more potential for that.

Later next week looks more intriguing for potentially a more significant event, but it's way out there and details will be nebulous for a few more days at least. 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Maybe not, it's way out there - I still like the potential for storm #2 next week way more than the Monday deal. (though at this point, some snow is more likely with Monday's deal than the end of the week) 

Monday looks like a few hours of precip - get it here early enough and it's a couple/few inches of snow. I don't see much more potential for that.

Later next week looks more intriguing for potentially a more significant event, but it's way out there and details will be nebulous for a few more days at least. 

You got it good description of these events. Maybe we will get lucky and the Monday storm amplifies more but then maybe temp issues down here. One thing is as you pointed it out it is a quick one.  

56 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

My clipper forecast I wanted, LOL, even though Monday is a not clipper.