Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Winter 2020/2021 Part 2

MAG5035

39 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

i haven't. damn work keeps getting in the way of my snow obsession  

where's trainer and Nut at?

lol.  I'm here (at work) and playin catch up from being off Friday.  Don't worry, I'm taking a snow break about every 1/2 hr.  Wouldnt miss this for the world.

I'm so happy w/ this season, big time over performer (based on early thoughts of a ratter.  Hoping for another storm or 2 and I'll be perfectly happy to see spring come.  

Been a great run

• Like 1

1 minute ago, paweather said:

We are over 3" here and still dumping. Nice short storm. Next one? GFS has, I think, a good setup for March 2 and 3 but the L in the south kind of just evaporates trying to come north. Plenty of time for this one. After this today we enjoy warmth for a little while.  

No offense guys, but I need it. My surgical shoulder is still sore. I can work without causing damage, but just trying to layer up for my job is painful. I usually go thermal shirt, t-shirt, sweatshirt. Then a coat when I'm loading or unloading the tanker. Putting all that on and off is quite a workout. It'll be nice if even for a couple of days I can shed some of the layers and be a bit more comfortable.

1 minute ago, Voyager said:

No offense guys, but I need it. My surgical shoulder is still sore. I can work without causing damage, but just trying to layer up for my job is painful. I usually go thermal shirt, t-shirt, sweatshirt. Then a coat when I'm loading or unloading the tanker. Putting all that on and off is quite a workout. It'll be nice if even for a couple of days I can shed some of the layers and be a bit more comfortable.

We will give you 3 days. LOL J/K. Feel better. 

• Haha 2