Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Winter 2020/2021 Part 2

MAG5035

1 minute ago, paweather said:

That is awesome, I thought we may have a pretty good break. 

verbatim its a lot of back n forth w/ ridging and troughing in the east as lobes rotate around the conus.  No torch, and IMO it'll just be timing things right to get more bonus snow, because after today, I'm calling winter a big success for me (basing off of what we thought we'd have back in early Dec. 

Feels like winter.  I'm happy.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, paweather said:

12z NAM just keeps filling back in.

Go to the NE region view and start at hour 4 by going forward one panel at a time.  There are what appears to be 6 slp's that come up the coast over the next 24-36 hours.  Like a clown car.  Really gets lower MD with heavy snow tomorrow evening. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

Go to the NE region view and start at hour 4 by going forward one panel at a time.  There are what appears to be 6 slp's that come up the coast over the next 24-36 hours.  Like a clown car.  Really gets lower MD with heavy snow tomorrow evening. 

It is crazy. I will do that. 

I just woke up after a long day/night yesterday and am kind of "out of it". What can I expect up here in Schuylkill? At first glance, while it's snowing, albeit with small flakes) it just looks like it'll probably just shut off up this way by noon or 1pm. I was really thinking I might get a "snow day", but if it stops by the time my shift starts, I'll definitely be expected to srive tonight.