Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Winter 2020/2021 Part 2

MAG5035

2 minutes ago, MAG5035 said:

This is the type of enhanced stuff the next few hours that's either going to get us to our forecast totals or not, which should eventually push into the LSV. It's coming down pretty heavily now here. 

980788035_ScreenShot2021-02-10at9_26_45PM.thumb.png.9622637d71fc862807e0bb6a7e9c50a7.png

Going to miss me to the north.  losing faith in this one.  1-2” tops for me.   I’m out 

Snow started about 30 minutes ago.  Steady light snow and I just measured my first 0.1" of the event on my board.  Street and sidewalks just wet still but grass also has a coating.  I think the radar looks pretty good.  There's an area of heavier rates out in the central mountains that appears to be headed east towards me.  Temp slowly dropping and now at 28.0 degrees with a dew point of 24.4 degrees.

6 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

It’s wrapped up by 3-4a judging by radar.  This thing is really moving 

If the 18Z GFS timing works out then it would be ending between 5 and 6am unless things have changed with the 0Z run.  It's been moderate snow here the past 30 minutes with nice flakes accumulating about 0.5"/hr.  That rate should increase over the next 2 hours.  0.3" on the board as of 10:30.  Temp down to 27.5.  Roads/Sidewalks now caving also.

It's fun to stand under my street light and look straight up and get lost in all the flakes falling like a snow globe.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

If the 18Z GFS timing works out then it would be ending between 5 and 6am unless things have changed with the 0Z run.  It's been moderate snow here the past 30 minutes with nice flakes accumulating about 0.5"/hr.  That rate should increase over the next 2 hours.  0.3" on the board as of 10:30.  Temp down to 27.5.  Roads/Sidewalks now caving also.

Looking on tt is 3-4 " ending 8-9 am it seems.  For Cumberland, Franklin, Adams.