Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Winter 2020/2021 Part 2

MAG5035

6 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

Looking further down the pike, I really wish next weeks midweek system had a nice HP up in quebec...that would really top off a great run...instead of washing a bunch of it away before we freeze.

12z gfs says shit storm. 12z gfs para says nice clean snowstorm. 

edit: I’ll take the cmc for that one as well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

Looking further down the pike, I really wish next weeks midweek system had a nice HP up in quebec...that would really top off a great run...instead of washing a bunch of it away before we freeze.

I’m taking them one at a time!  Clearly very active coming up but not clear how it’s going to shake out.  Let’s bank 3-6 tonight and take it from there!!

• Like 2

Just now, Cashtown_Coop said:

One of my top favorite names has to be 

deckpic from ma forum. The pic of snow on the deck is common then the play of words as well.    

Zwyts is a classic.  He complained a few years back about seeing all the people from Lancaster posting pictures of snow on their deck.  Then he returned as Deckpic.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

Never heard of that show

I’m not even sure you could put it on TV anymore.  Incredibly trashy.  But also pretty funny.

Just an aside from a long time lurker (posting more since working from home) but really appreciate everyone’s contribution to this board.  CPA is a super laid back forum, and I always enjoyed reading throughout the years!  So thanks to everyone who makes this a cool place to catch up on weather stuff!!

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

Talk to us poppa

4 hits.

Verbatim

#1 we all know about 2-4 dealeo - southern slider

#2 saturday night special for the lover in all of us 1-3 ish northern 1/2 winners...padding stats

#3 tuesdayLSV special w/ SE 1/3 of Pa 4-10" NW to SE

#4 thursday hum dinger w/ lotsa ice to rain to snow.  Pack densifier or reducer....time will tell.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

This things trending so fast north I’m getting nervous. Good thing we’re under 12 hours to go.

Nah...we good.  Really was more of an expansion N w/ QPF fields.  Look at southern edge.  It pretty much held.  That either gives us wiggle room, or I could see this norther adjustment tick back south a bit.  T-12 hrs till we know.

6z

gfs_asnow_neus_8.png

12z

gfs_asnow_neus_7.png

59 minutes ago, GrandmasterB said:

I’m not even sure you could put it on TV anymore.  Incredibly trashy.  But also pretty funny.

Just an aside from a long time lurker (posting more since working from home) but really appreciate everyone’s contribution to this board.  CPA is a super laid back forum, and I always enjoyed reading throughout the years!  So thanks to everyone who makes this a cool place to catch up on weather stuff!!

Deliver WIlbur Buds to all of us or stfu already. 

(I kid ... sort of ... mmmmmhmmmm Wllbur Buds. What Hershey anything wishes to be ... Hershey sucks ... I can keep going ...  ) 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, canderson said:

Deliver WIlbur Buds to all of us or stfu already. 

(I kid ... sort of ... mmmmmhmmmm Wllbur Buds. What Hershey anything wishes to be ... Hershey sucks ... I can keep going ...  ) 

LOL.  I gotta admit Lititz is kind of an awesome town.  The proximity to the Wilbur store is dangerous!