• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Synoptic Snowstorm 2/1-2/4

18 minutes ago, 96blizz said:

Bonkers here. Easily 8” since 8PM and ripping. 

12 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

Interesting. I can't explain the difference.

My guess is these strong winds are pushing the best snows the whole way down to Ithaca and the Southern Finger Lakes region. (Just another way to give us the screws.) Blowing and drifting all over the place here. My guess is 3 to 4 new inches since it started up around 7:30. So maybe half of what the Southwestern part of the county has received.

Wow... that radar is something else for that NY41 and NY41-A vicinity of Cortland/Cayuga/Onondaga. The drive from here to Skaneateles is always one of my favorites in CNY. Can recall several times where what seemed like benign weather heading north out of Homer would quickly turn adventurous upon reaching the hills in and around Spafford. Must be amazing scene up there right now. 

60296272_WUNIDS_map(20).gif.4939837c5441baff61e67416ff63636e.gif

• Like 1

I can’t believe how hard it’s STILL snowing. Have to figure out how to upload pics. It’s saying I can only to 1.95MB but I deleted any large files I’ve posted. Any help?

no idea how to measure. It’s the most outrageous over-performer I’ve ever experienced but I’m new to Lake Effect Country. 

• Weenie 1

30 minutes ago, 96blizz said:

I can’t believe how hard it’s STILL snowing. Have to figure out how to upload pics. It’s saying I can only to 1.95MB but I deleted any large files I’ve posted. Any help?

no idea how to measure. It’s the most outrageous over-performer I’ve ever experienced but I’m new to Lake Effect Country. 

Take picture, then crop in about 30%...File should shrink enough to post, depending on camera quality.