Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2021

George BM

2 hours ago, CAPE said:

Drinking a 120, and I scroll down and see that shit. I actually think I could eat that some of that and take a sip of this and not even flinch. Not sure if compliment is the right word, but this beer can cut through anything.

LOL...so, Mrs. VAStateOfMind did NOT buy the 120 last week at Weggy's, @CAPE. She took a chance on this instead....and honestly, it's damn good. I think that you, possibly @Scraff, @nw baltimore wx and @North Balti Zen might be attracted to Smartmouth brews, but....I'll bet it's still not comparable to the 120. I might have to make the trip to buy that 120 myself this weekend, come hell or high water.  :) 

PXL_20210226_002326851a.jpg.502c9fcd61c698938d106832b99268f6.jpg

• Like 4

Just now, vastateofmind said:

LOL...so, Mrs. VAStateOfMind did NOT buy the 120 last week at Weggy's, @CAPE. She took a chance on this instead....and honestly, it's damn good. I think that you, possibly @Scraff, @nw baltimore wx and @North Balti Zen might be attracted to Smartmouth brews, but....I'll bet it's still not comparable to the 120. I might have to make the trip to buy that 120 myself this weekend, come hell or high water.  :) 

I’ve never seen or even heard of them. I’ll keep an eye out!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, vastateofmind said:

Well that certainly is a tad different than a 120!

Looks quite good though.

Next time, go yourself, and get the 120.:drunk:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Next time, go yourself, and get the 120.:drunk:

Where I live is a desert for beer choices.  If you aren’t after the 30 pack of Bud or Miller, you are going to have to search far and wide to hit on something worth investing in.  
But lately I have seen the Dogfish 60 min IPA showing up in various places, likely the result of an ambitious sales rep.  I am doing my best to support his/her efforts, hoping at some point that they see the potential market for the 120.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WVclimo said:

Where I live is a desert for beer choices.  If you aren’t after the 30 pack of Bud or Miller, you are going to have to search far and wide to hit on something worth investing in.  
But lately I have seen the Dogfish 60 min IPA showing up in various places, likely the result of an ambitious sales rep.  I am doing my best to support his/her efforts, hoping at some point that they see the potential market for the 120.

The 60 min is a very drinkable IPA. The 90 min is a step above with a noticeably more malty backbone. The 120 is an absolute beast.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I’ve never seen or even heard of them. I’ll keep an eye out!

I have been to  the Smartmouth brewery once a few years go. Also—have had several cans from them too. REALLY good beers.They cover a wide spectrum of styles, and I do remember enjoying probably 90% of them. Cheers!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, H2O said:

Stop with the shutting things down stuff.  You don't argue religion at a kids bday party.  you don't argue politics at a wedding.  There are places to do that.  This is all we are saying.  you can have these convos. Just do it elsewhere.  THATS what Randy is asking.  Be aware of the setting.  

Every single time I peek into this thread you are arguing with someone and trying to snuff out discussion. Has it ever occurred to you that you are the problem here?

5 hours ago, ravensrule said:

There is more fighting in this place than a bad marriage. This place used to be fun, now not so much. Oh well, it’s gone the way of society. Nobody respects anyone else and it’s sad. 

yup. its been a rather shitty winter in that regard. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, vastateofmind said:

America isn't getting any thinner drinking Icecream favored beer lol

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

America isn't getting any thinner drinking Icecream favored beer lol

LOL. I know, right? The names and labels are getting out of hand.  :D  That was a great beer, though -- I haven't been able to find it, but Smartmouth also makes a Lucky Charms cereal themed beer called Saturday Morning. Was in high demand at its debut last year.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Mrs.J said:

Ok that spaghetti hot dog jello ring needs to be BANNED!! 

And who made that meme?? That is hilarious! 

That jello spaghettio thing definitely needs to be banned!!  And that other drink with the beans and broth...ugh! :lol:

As for the meme, I just looked up various Star Wars meme generators!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

I still drink this stuff and I still managed to lose 30 lbs over the last 6 months lol....I just changed my eating habits a ton so I could still drink beers like this. Calorie replacement:P

It's just another type of energy drink, really...that happens to have an alcohol content!!

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic