Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
February Banter 2021

George BM

1 minute ago, North Balti Zen said:

Nothing was really hidden from other thread I don’t think. All the mishegas was due to the weird guy thinking tracker’s hilarious Goodfellas riff was somehow a threat against him. 

I thought I read a Tracker comment about no politics, but I was breezing through to catch up so I probably misinterpreted.

1 minute ago, mappy said:

you really have too -- its hard to get the CC in year 1 if you don't. especially red cabbage 

Cabbage and desert items if you don’t have the bus part done. It’s mostly I don’t remember to stop by on the days it’s there. I know Pierres schedule better. Lol

4 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I thought I read a Tracker comment about no politics, but I was breezing through to catch up so I probably misinterpreted.

Yes. It started cause some try to skirt rules and get super upset when it isn’t allowed. Then a couple people felt the need to chime in and that’s when it went doo doo.  Randy going all Goodfellas was his was of diffusing the situation. He did make me stuff the ICON in my underwear to hide it from the cops

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, H2O said:

Yes. It started cause some try to skirt rules and get super upset when it isn’t allowed. Then a couple people felt the need to chime in and that’s when it went doo doo.  Randy going all Goodfellas was his was of diffusing the situation. He did make me stuff the ICON in my underwear to hide it from the cops

Oh...*that’s* what we’re talking about.

Serious butthurt about that one!

Warm air is a biotch. It only takes a small layer to screw things over. Had the rug pulled on my area for snow today too at the 00z runs. Everything shifted back further southwest. Now I get to drive to work on iced to hell roads for maybe a dusting for me and someone else gets bombed. Now I feel like I’m at home. Sorry y’all. As crazy as this winter run has been out here, it has not been fun since we don’t have the infrastructure to handle this at all. I have a long blurb on what transpired here soon. It was....something. Be safe with the ice today

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, BTRWx's Thanks Giving said:

D.C. dry slotted yet again.

Yeah after being disappointed by many a North Carolina storm, I’ve learned that when the NAM sniffs out a warm nose to never doubt it. I’d hoped maybe DC’s climo would maybe make up for some of it, but oof. I’ve learned my lesson again for a new place!

Guess I have to move to Canada. 

But yeah, the dryness is very frustrating. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic