Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2021

George BM

5 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

This place sucks the day before any event except for a once in a 10 year blizzard. 

Who was the one that said "most people here don't get along except when it snows, which is when people really don't get along"? Because yeah, seems like that right now. Would be nice if those people in question could only complain and argue.. 5 times per day? Yeah, that's a good number. 

Just now, Cobalt said:

Who was the one that said "most people here don't get along except when it snows, which is when people really don't get along"? Because yeah, seems like that right now. Would be nice if those people in question could only complain and argue.. 5 times per day? Yeah, that's a good number. 

I get venting a little but there is out of control chronic diarrhea posting. Nobody wants to read that stuff... over and over and over. Stfu already

• Like 1

Just now, motsco said:

yup.  my bad.  must be the wrong guy.   i just remember your aviator.  without the white mask. , and at the time allways zuzwag left his normal handle. < forum name isn’t allowed to be posted 

my bad.

Wait.  What are you doing backing people up in a parking lot tho?  Now I'm genuinely curious.   Like how did this scenario happen??? 

Now he’s got Paulie as a partner. Any problems with EURO access, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with a soundings, to Paulie. Trouble with Watches, Warnings, Mappy, he calls Paulie. But now he has to pay Paulie every week no matter what. “Models look bad? **** you, pay me. Oh, had a fire at NCEP? **** you, pay me. The place got hit by lightning? **** you, pay me.”

We had a serious problem with H20. This was really a touchy thing. Tommy killed a made met guy over at LWX. Batts was part of the Gambino Cyclone crew and considered untouchable. Before you touched a made Met you needed a good reason. You had to get an okay or you’d get whacked.

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

3 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Ha..Ninja'd.  Yeah, now I'm legit curious about what went down.  Weather gang wars?

must be ,  if you don’t remember then i don’t either.  i mean what di i know. i got charlie on my brown’s helmet.    lol. 

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

Now he’s got Paulie as a partner. Any problems with EURO access, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with a soundings, to Paulie. Trouble with Watches, Warnings, Mappy, he calls Paulie. But now he has to pay Paulie every week no matter what. “Models look bad? **** you, pay me. Oh, had a fire at NCEP? **** you, pay me. The place got hit by lightning? **** you, pay me.”

We had a serious problem with H20. This was really a touchy thing. Tommy killed a made met guy over at LWX. Batts was part of the Gambino Cyclone crew and considered untouchable. Before you touched a made Met you needed a good reason. You had to get an okay or you’d get whacked.

This is all-time hilarious. Holy shit. I can hear it. HEAR it. It's perfect. 

• Like 1

Just now, motsco said:

must be ,  if you don’t remember then i don’t either.  i mean what di i know. i got charlie on my brown’s helmet.    lol. 

motsco [voice over]: It was revenge for Billy Batts, and a lot of other things. That’s that. There was nothing we could do about it. Batts was a made weather man, Tommy wasn’t. We had to sit still and take it. It was among the Mid Atlantic crew. It was real greaseball shit. They even shot Tommy in the face so his mother couldn’t give him an open-casket funeral at the High Pressure, a local dive bar N and W of I-95.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

Just now, stormtracker said:

motsco [voice over]: It was revenge for Billy Batts, and a lot of other things. That’s that. There was nothing we could do about it. Batts was a made weather man, Tommy wasn’t. We had to sit still and take it. It was among the Mid Atlantic crew. It was real greaseball shit. They even shot Tommy in the face so his mother couldn’t give him an open-casket funeral at the High Pressure, a local dive bar N and W of I-95.

that’s scary 

5 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

i’m sorry i don’t remember. and please don’t shoot me in my face. i’m sorry i posted on your weather forum.   i’ll go away for now.   sorry please  don’t kill me.  i took a picture of this . just in case you shoot me in the face.   sorry everybody i’ll stay away from this forum.  my bad i can’t spell. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, KAOS said:

Disappointing because I am still waiting for the Kielbasa and Weenies to fall from the the sky during the last storm. 

image.png.236dbbb05e5871452ea221dc8ff0693a.png

A few more months, perhaps in May.  There may be torrents of tree frogs and minnows from nearby creeks pulled out of their domicile by ominous waterspouts.  Imagine the mess that would make!

Oh and in time for the Memorial Day weekend, +/- a week depending on how cold it is, those members of the infamous brood X will arrive in great numbers irritating many with their loud calls and leaving a mess behind.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, motsco said:

i’m sorry i don’t remember. and please don’t shoot me in my face. i’m sorry i posted on your weather forum.   i’ll go away for now.   sorry please  don’t kill me.  i took a picture of this . just in case you shoot me in the face.   sorry everybody i’ll stay away from this forum.  my bad i can’t spell. 

You...you aren't serious, right?

You know this is from the movie Goodfellas and I was just joking with you.  Right?  Please tell me you know this.

Just now, North Balti Zen said:

I am gonna be hella salty if people do not know the movie and those quotes almost by heart that tracker was riffing off of. 

It's a diverse crowd here; young (teens) and old, like Howard. Some may get it, others won't. This is a 40+ year old-centric board. You know it.

Just now, Stormfly said:

A few more months, perhaps in May.  There may be torrents of tree frogs and minnows from nearby creeks pulled out of their domicile by ominous waterspouts.  Imagine the mess that would make!

Oh and in time for the Memorial Day weekend, +/- a week depending on how cold it is, those members of the infamous brood X will arrive in great numbers irritating many with their loud calls and leaving a mess behind.

I'm thinking a little later... like July. Which is approximately the time of the proposed weather board picnic?

You know this kid?

MAILMAN *barely able to speak*: Yes.

You know which weather forum he posts on?

[MAILMAN nods.]

TODDY: You deliver models to his house?

[MAILMAN nods again.]

TODDY: From now on, anything from the 3K NAM comes directly here. Do you understand? One more 3K NAM from Tropical Tidbits to the kid's house and ...

[TODDY looks at PAUL VARIO, who nods, and they pull down the door or the pizza oven and shove the MAILMAN up close.]

TODDY:... you're going in the oven head-first.

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic