SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February Banter 2021

George BM

15 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

AmWx today in a nutshell:

giphy.gif

So... around 1230 or so, the dogs came in from outside. muddy as all f because the puppy has found places to dig in the melting snow. i, the gatekeeper of when they go inside and outside, did not pay good enough attention to their dirty paws. and they proceeded to muddy up my nice steamed cleaned carpets that i slaved over this past weekend. my reaction was very similar, followed by a few choice words.... that was heard by my kid's class. oops. 

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, mappy said:

So... around 1230 or so, the dogs came in from outside. muddy as all f because the puppy has found places to dig in the melting snow. i, the gatekeeper of when they go inside and outside, did not pay good enough attention to their dirty paws. and they proceeded to muddy up my nice steamed cleaned carpets that i slaved over this past weekend. my reaction was very similar, followed by a few choice words.... that was heard by my kid's class. oops. 

Dogs? A PUPPY? Care to share your dog pic, muddy or not? Dog pics make everything better.

6 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Damn. LWX still going full weenie. Maybe this will be the storm this winter where the snow maps suddenly don’t get cut 50%, but I doubt it. No complaints though as I’m looking forward to a cold storm from a change,

:lol: Never mind. Mappy took it away.

i replaced it with a better one! 

1 minute ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Overcome by overexposure to pure CUTENESS!!  Thanks for sharing...

Ha! Yeah bad picture, sunlight was behind them lol - Peaches didn't use to tolerate him, but he's grown on her.

Sadly though she is getting old (will be 12 in April) and she moves a lot slower these days, sleeps a lot. She had some sort of cardiac event a few months ago, so we are mentally preparing ourselves...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mappy said:

Ha! Yeah bad picture, sunlight was behind them lol - Peaches didn't use to tolerate him, but he's grown on her.

Sadly though she is getting old (will be 12 in April) and she moves a lot slower these days, sleeps a lot. She had some sort of cardiac event a few months ago, so we are mentally preparing ourselves...

Sorry to hear she's getting up there in years and has had cardiac issues.  Hope you'll be OK when "that time" comes...it's never easy really to prepare ones self for that, I know.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic