Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2021

George BM

42 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

Game table mostly done. Need to still add the gear pulls when I get them. It is a used IKEA table I got off of FB marketplace for $40. $30 worth of milk paint and black wax, sand paper, and my design with help from Mr. J on the gear registry. Chairs are those outside aluminum type that I got an amazing deal on. It is the first time I have used wax to protect let alone tinted. But it gave the paint a nice patina especially on the top. 

D074AB2D-A85E-42A8-A163-FC637B212622.jpeg

54DB8D0B-7B85-4869-9830-E74264E68CA3.jpeg

Um. you grew up in the 80s in Ohio and are into gaming and watching the weather channel?

Off to find a time machine to tell my central ohio growing up in the 80s self to paper the state looking for you for a prom proposal...

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Um. you grew up in the 80s in Ohio and are into gaming and watching the weather channel?

Off to find a time machine to tell my central ohio growing up in the 80s self to paper the state looking for you for a prom proposal...

Never went to my prom. Was in band, an artist, and an introvert. Think of the Ally Sheedy character in Breakfast club. :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

The garbage can I throw model runs in when "we toss" is over-flowing for Balt area. 

Pretty much every storm this winter has been 3-4" with mix for our areas. Feel pretty likely this one will fall in the same category.  Maybe we get lucky and it ends up closer to 5" with mix?  That's possible.  

Euro had a nice finger through Sykesville, right now despite the tantrum from the funniest guy on the board I'd take the euro over the GFS, NAM, UKIE, CMC at this point. I guess his bar really wasn't 6" since the euro just gave him that and he still cried like a lamb going to slaughter

4 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Pretty much every storm this winter has been 3-4" with mix for our areas. Feel pretty likely this one will fall in the same category.  Maybe we get lucky and it ends up closer to 5" with mix?  That's possible.  

Agreed. I guess since we won't go over five, would still really like it if the ice/sleet part of this is vicious on top of a few inches of snow and make it somewhat memorable. Can't tell from these runs really if that is still on the table or if that part is drying up too...

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic