Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2021

George BM

1 hour ago, BTRWx's Thanks Giving said:

The lowering trend for D.C. has begun.

Since you posted this, the HRRR got snowier, the SREFs got snowier, the 12k NAM got snowier/colder, and the 3k NAM will likely follow. I know you're banking on us to fail. We fail a lot, and probably will still manage to fail. We're good at that, but that's the thing. You can say that we will fail 48 hours before every event and you will likely end up right most of the time, but that's because of the climo we have to deal with! It's kind of what Judah Cohen and JB do, only in reverse and with less analysis/backing. Kind of pure modelology actually. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cobalt said:

Since you posted this, the HRRR got snowier, the SREFs got snowier, the 12k NAM got snowier/colder, and the 3k NAM will likely follow. I know you're banking on us to fail. We fail a lot, and probably will still manage to fail. We're good at that, but that's the thing. You can say that we will fail 48 hours before every event and you will likely end up right most of the time, but that's because of the climo we have to deal with! It's kind of what Judah Cohen and JB do, only in reverse and with less analysis/backing. Kind of pure modelology actually. 

Forget it, he’s rolling

6479B6FC-8EEF-43FC-BCF4-3611D706A2B6.thumb.jpeg.0374bdc0b22748f56d362ca6d5ad28db.jpeg

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Cobalt said:

He’s a turd floating in a dumpster fire full of sewer water. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nj2va said:

NW folks...it’s okay.  We can be ok with less QPF because we will score with orographic lift, banding, and better ratios.  

Oh and the top of the hill adds another 3” in every storm.

Did I say we’d be okay?  I meant me.  

Which of your pent houses will you be at for the storm ?

• Haha 1

I'll wait until 12z tomorrow but I might bail and head to Sykesville for this one. It's just not Leesburg's year with these close ones. I think if it's within 1-2" difference I'm heading up but if Leesburg somehow is getting 2" or more than Sykesville i'm staying. It's good to have choices that's for sure

2 hours ago, H2O said:

Unpopular opinion but lemon starburst are good

I completely agree with this statement. 

On another note darn today was brutal out. The younger Miss J had a lesson at an indoor arena this afternoon. The only thing an indoor does is keep you dry in the winter. I swear that wind seeped through the walls. My toes were numb. 

I just saw your forecast! I hope you guys get so shellacked by torrential snows that you cant even get out of your house for a week!

(Without the power outages, of course)

Where I am, its 23 degrees with a 19 degree dewpoint and freezing rain is about to begin. Its just winter storm after winter storm down here. After we get shut down by ice, its coming for the Mid Atlantic next!

• Like 4

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic