Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2021

George BM

2 hours ago, Bob Chill said:

Def wait at least until tomorrow eve if possible but if I were in your shoes I'd grab a wed flight if we're still looking at the same thing the euro/gfs are spitting out. Even if snow fails, if it's still looking like rain with temps in the 20s @ IAD thurs the risk of sig delays and/or cancellations is pretty high. The is the first one of these waves to hit with temps being below freezing for 24+ hours straight before it starts

Thanks Bob 

P.s.....good to have you back!  I don't post much but have enjoyed your posts for years.

• Thanks 1

Just now, NorthArlington101 said:

Think that mean includes a ton of sleet for me in CHO but that’s the weeniest mean I’ve seen since being down here so imma frame that up and hang it on my wall.

For sure, I can see you trying to explain it to people during college parties!

• Like 1

FFS... it is raining its ass off here (official observation). It seems whenever there is cold air in place we get 48-72 hours of pixie dust. Hate to sound like deb... but looking out the window is a disaster. Make it stop!!! :arrowhead:

2 minutes ago, KAOS said:

FFS... it is raining its ass off here (official observation). It seems whenever there is cold air in place we get 48-72 hours of pixie dust. Hate to sound like deb... but looking out the window is a disaster. Make it stop!!! :arrowhead:

.5" QPF at 34F since 10pm... what a waste of a winter shellacking 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SnowDreamer said:

.5" QPF at 34F since 10pm... what a waste of a winter shellacking

Welcome to the Home of Cold Rain! We rock!!! Can't wait for the drought this summer... we overperform in that arena as well.

2 hours ago, Kmlwx said:

Also...does anybody else here get irrationally frustrated when their non-weather friends/coworkers insist that it is "hailing" outside in winter? And when corrected they are emphatic that no...they are correct and that ice balls are hail? 

If only we really saw hail as much as my co-workers claim we do.. :raining:

2 hours ago, Kmlwx said:

Also...does anybody else here get irrationally frustrated when their non-weather friends/coworkers insist that it is "hailing" outside in winter? And when corrected they are emphatic that no...they are correct and that ice balls are hail? 

4 minutes ago, Thanatos_I_Am said:

If only we really saw hail as much as my co-workers claim we do.. :raining:

This never happens to me because my co-workers aren't completely cray cray... mostly.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic