Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter 2021

George BM

5 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

We can begin negotiations. 

Perfect. I'll send you my terms

2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Now wait a minute. If you bribe  Mappy, you're gonna have to bribe me too.  We can start the negotiations low....like an Olive Garden gift card.   Well no, we can't start THAT low.

Also, if we did a storm thread now, you wouldn't get the see the glorious content like the last 5 pages of this here thread.

Dont piggyback on this, you don't pay me to do this very important job. so someone else might as well pay me. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

We all agree. Just dont forget that the description in your post was supposed to have already happened. My muddy yard laughs hysterically at BobChill's posts from a week or so ago

At least you have mud. Missed north and south and all my frozen rain dried up

2 minutes ago, mappy said:

Perfect. I'll send you my terms

Dont piggyback on this, you don't pay me to do this very important job. so someone else might as well pay me. 

Don't you know how this works? In politics kickbacks always flow back to the top.   You can get the premium gift cards to top luxurious restaurants, like the Michelin star  rated RED LOBSTER.  But I'll be damned if I don't get at least a few Burger King coupons out of this.  I didn't start this board to be on the outside looking in.....at you crushing Cheddar Bay Biscuits. 

• Haha 1

Just now, stormtracker said:

Don't you know how this works? In politics kickbacks always flow back to the top.   You can get the premium gift cards to top luxurious restaurants, like the Michelin star  rated RED LOBSTER.  But I'll be damned if I don't get at least a few Burger King coupons out of this.  I didn't start this board to be on the outside looking in.....at you crushing Cheddar Bay Biscuits. 

You got it brother ...35295B6C-FAE1-47E7-A3C2-D70299511CA3.jpeg.0df772278e50e2880e68c481d3eaf338.jpeg

• Haha 1

Just now, H2O said:

It’s really all my fault DC is snow anus. I once threw a black cat at a mirror while under a ladder and smoked a 4 leaf clover. I ate all the rabbits feet too. Poured ketchup on them after I deep fried em

I sold my soul for 2016 with the caveat we wouldn't get another HECS for 30 years, so uh...my bad!

Just now, Bob Chill said:

OH SNAP! I just realized I still have shadowmod powers! Ooooooh... be nice to BobChill... be veeeeeewy noice... I have enough time on my hands today to cause irreparable damage here. Heh. This is going to be sweet

Don’t get Pivot Point mad at you by moderating too much

Just now, H2O said:

Don’t get Pivot Point mad at you by moderating too much

I'm a contrarian mod. I edit dickish and dumb posts in more dickish and dumb directions followed by hiding quality and valuable posts. Seems wrong on the surface but I'm just giving people what they truly want and wont admit to themselves or anyone else really

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

mmmmm cheddar bay biscuits. 

4 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

OH SNAP! I just realized I still have shadowmod powers! Ooooooh... be nice to BobChill... be veeeeeewy veeeeewy noice... I have enough time on my hands today to cause irreparable damage here. Heh. This is going to be sweet

get to cleaning up the thread, bob. So i dont have to. 

3 minutes ago, BTRWx's Thanks Giving said:

So I guess any discussions are allowed outside storm mode.

Anything else we aren't doing right today you'd like to tell us? Make a list. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic