Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2021

George BM

10 hours ago, Jebman said:

13 degrees now and pretty heavy snow. I went out there and just breathed in a deep deep breath of 14-degree snow filled air! Wow all the myriads of flakes in the outside lights! I think we just might be getting 2 inch per hour rates. At least 2 inches out there right now and really coming down, just blowing and blowing past the big light out in the field!

That's awesome. I can't remember the last time I experienced thundersnow. Might have been the Feb 1983 "megapolitan" storm when I was at Rutgers.

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

Here's what I've learned this AM:

Storm thread creation is serious, serious biz.

If you watch an old movie, you're old?   Folks who like the Wizard of Oz, I have some news...

Maybe we are double jinxing it by whining about it for three pages instead of just starting one.  Inquiring minds would like to know.

Just now, mappy said:

Are we that superstitious? we could never make a thread and its gonna do what its gonna do with or without it. 

Yes. I am that superstitious. We’ve seen what happens when we have done it this year. Could we just once see what happens when we don’t?

There are just some things you don’t do. You don’t talk about the fact that the pitcher hasn’t given up a hit with one out to go in the ninth. You just don’t do it.

• Like 6

Just now, WinterWxLuvr said:

Yes. I am that superstitious. We’ve seen what happens when we have done it this year. Could we just once see what happens when we don’t?

There are just some things you don’t do. You don’t talk about the fact that the pitcher hasn’t given up a hit with one out to go in the ninth. You just don’t do it.

how much you willing to pay me? 

5 minutes ago, Deer Whisperer said:

Expectations are incredibly low for me. Literally all I'd like to see is snow that doesn't melt on contact. If I can get 2" of decent snow followed by a glacier of ice on top... :tomato:

We all agree. Just dont forget that the description in your post was supposed to have already happened. My muddy yard laughs hysterically at BobChill's posts from a week or so ago

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

We can begin negotiations. 

Now wait a minute. If you bribe  Mappy, you're gonna have to bribe me too.  We can start the negotiations low....like an Olive Garden gift card.   Well no, we can't start THAT low.

Also, if we did a storm thread now, you wouldn't get the see the glorious content like the last 5 pages of this here thread.

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic