• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter 2021

George BM

I’m not impossible to satisfy. I just want a March 58 repeat where I get 50” of wet snow from 5” qpf with no wind so it just piles up uniformly but I want it during prime climo and after that storm passes I want an ice storm with 5” of sleet ended as a half inch of freezing rain to encase my snowpack and protect it then an Arctic front that drops temps below 0 and about 2 weeks without getting above freezing and cloudy most of the time preferably. That’s all I ask. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, snowfan said:

I mean.....randy can’t moderate. He admitted as much last week. Wxusaf was fired or some ish and then there’s H2O. We kind of need you to tell us when to STFU. 

I can moderate, but I'm just as bad as everybody else and I've always told Mappy, Wxusaf, et al to moderate me just like anybody else.  I don't have any business moderating anything.  I'm only staff because I help create the place.  

I'm kidding, if any staff moderates me, you're fired.   Joking joking.

Am I?

Ha, I am.

You sure tho? 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

I can moderate, but I'm just as bad as everybody else and I've always told Mappy, Wxusaf, et al to moderate me just like anybody else.  I don't have any business moderating anything.  I'm only staff because I help create the place.  

I'm kidding, if any staff moderates me, you're fired.   Joking joking.

Am I?

Ha, I am.

You sure tho? 

lol you wouldn’t fire me

I'll take a blend of the GFS and euro please...hoping the nam is just having a bad day yeesh 6z was fugly. It would be nice to be around 20" on the season going into Sunday for both locations. It's looking like Leesburg might overtake Sykesville based on current modeling. I underestimated how difficult it would be when trying to choose between locations...snow is serious bidniz

I nailed my calls on the last two storms for both locations. I wanted to wait until 12z to make the call today but I've seen what I need to. 

Leesburg - 4-6"

Sykesville 3-5"

Subject to change but not really because I don't do that. Good luck all once I set my bar I just relax and don't stress the waffles up or down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, leesburg 04 said:

I nailed my calls on the last two storms for both locations. I wanted to wait until 12z to make the call today but I've seen what I need to. 

Leesburg - 4-6"

Sykesville 3-5"

Subject to change but not really because I don't do that. Good luck all once I set my bar I just relax and don't stress the waffles up or down.

I like the calls.  I'm going 2-5 for DC metro.

• Like 1

Just now, leesburg 04 said:

Honestly I think a higher upside for you but i'm not very smart...I'm still suffering the effects of eating too much elmers glue paste in elementary school

I do think there is a higher upside but I also think that second wave still has time to trend away from us if it feels like it.  If everything goes right we'd get 6-10, which is why I stopped the top range at 5 because that hasn't happened recently hahaha.  And plus, it would be fun to bust low because hey that means it snowed more than I thought it would.  

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I nailed my calls on the last two storms for both locations. I wanted to wait until 0z to make the call today but I've seen what I need to. 

Leesburg - 4-6"

Sykesville 3-5"

I’m going to weenie the boundary a little north and say 5-7” by noon Friday along the I70 corridor. Good time to kanoodle in the Ville.

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic