Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February Banter 2021

George BM

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

I woke up at 4:15am and busted my ass all day so I could waste time here tonight. Exactly what I've been trying to avoid tho.... Old habits die hard I suppose. 

Dammit, Bob!  It's like you're falling off the wagon here, giving in to those old addictions!

Thank goodness!!! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Dammit, Bob!  It's like you're falling off the wagon here, giving in to those old addictions!

Thank goodness!!! :lol:

Hey, at least in this addictive hobby, you're safe with sharing that you spend multiple hours a day looking at models on your computer screen. Well, some people here boast about both types of models, but that's a different story :ph34r:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Cobalt said:

Hey, at least in this addictive hobby, you're safe with sharing that you spend multiple hours a day looking at models on your computer screen. Well, some people here boast about both types of models, but that's a different story :ph34r:

You clearly dont have two 32" monitors. I have 3 but for work reasons. At least that's what I tell people anyways. 

• Haha 4
  • Weenie 1

11 minutes ago, gopper said:

I refuse to believe any of this snow is going to happen until usetobe chimes in!

He said something right before the bust that we had go south of us a few thursdays ago.. @stormtracker was like.. this is the post I was waiting for.. its gonna snow... and we got the shaft.  So I think he is just gonna stick with the safe 1-8 inch calls over at the newspaper.

1 hour ago, Bob Chill said:

I woke up at 4:15am and busted my ass all day so I could waste time here tonight. Exactly what I've been trying to avoid tho.... Old habits die hard I suppose. 

I started at 4:45, but unfortunately I spent way too much time today fantasizing about digital winter precip.  I’m forgiving myself though, since we are possibly playing with a once in 5 year, or 10 year pattern.

Plenty of time for work dedication when it’s hot and dusty from May to October.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic