• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter 2021

George BM

The last time the Bucs won the Super Bowl decidedly happened to be during a pretty memorable winter for us :whistle:

In fact the only other NFC South team to win also was during a great wintry stretch, the Saints in Feb 2010. I remember having to drive to my grandparents' house to watch the game because we didn't have power. 

17 minutes ago, Cobalt said:

The last time the Bucs won the Super Bowl decidedly happened to be during a pretty memorable winter for us :whistle:

In fact the only other NFC South team to win also was during a great wintry stretch, the Saints in Feb 2010. I remember having to drive to my grandparents' house to watch the game because we didn't have power. 

We lost cable in 2010 due to the snowstorm, it came back 30 minutes prior to the game, I fell asleep on the couch before halftime, exhausted from shoveling snow all day.  Good times!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

NAM sucked for CHO and this Super Bowl sucks. Bad few hours.

not that I believe the nam

Still a shift better than 18z. Give it some time and md/pa border will be fringed and you'll jack. 

Terrible superbowl. Very disappointed. I wanted a shootout with a deciding final drive. Instead I mixed waaay early and dryslotted. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, nj2va said:

I was rooting for Brady to win another. Glad to see it. They dominated the Chiefs. Brady is the GOAT and it’s not even a debate.

You would think Brady is partying tonight, but like the true greats he is probably back in the film room analyzing tape to see his mistakes and then hitting the gym.

He is that kind of guy. In ages past, he would have been a warlord commanding huge armies. LOL

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

You would think Brady is partying tonight, but like the true greats he is probably back in the film room analyzing tape to see his mistakes and then hitting the gym.

He is that kind of guy. In ages past, he would have been a warlord commanding huge armies. LOL

If he never enjoys what he accomplishes, what is the point of accomplishing it?

Just now, cbmclean said:

If he never enjoys what he accomplishes, what is the point of accomplishing it?

What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you...

...and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Conan said it best, but this is the Brady mentality. If you have never encountered someone you wanted to destroy, you wouldn't understand. Many people don't get it.

If you see your boss, do you want to destroy his very being and take his job so you can sit on a throne made of the bones of him and his family? If not, then you don't get it, which is fine. Most people don't get it.

Conan said it best, but this is the Brady mentality. If you have never encountered someone you wanted to destroy, you wouldn't understand. Many people don't get it.
If you see your boss, do you want to destroy his very being and take his job so you can sit on a throne made of the bones of him and his family? If not, then you don't get it, which is fine. Most people don't get it.

What does that make Eli Manning, lol?

5 hours ago, nj2va said:

I was rooting for Brady to win another. Glad to see it. They dominated the Chiefs. Brady is the GOAT and it’s not even a debate.

He is, but here is a novel idea- how about giving the MVP to a defensive player instead of the QB all the time? The TB defense was dominant, and the primary reason they won that game.

I think Von Miller was the last defensive player to win it, but Manning could barely throw anymore at that point so it really couldn't be awarded it to the QB.

• Like 3

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic