Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter 2021

George BM

30 minutes ago, nj2va said:

There' was a band near Dover, NJ that just sat and sat for hours earlier today. 

With the upcoming pattern (drink!), I think even Raleigh will get in on the fun especially early on as suppression is more of a thing.

Yeah Mendham has 27" so far.   

As for here, LOL I dont trust anything unless we are locked in with cold air and the pattern is ripe.  Raleigh is an unusual place for snow lol

• Haha 1

lol so we did go shovel, as the kid has a socially distant dance class tomorrow evening and I didn’t want to be pressed for time after work. Got back inside an hour later to find out dance is cancelled already for tomorrow, whomp whomp 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mappy said:

lol so we did go shovel, as the kid has a socially distant dance class tomorrow evening and I didn’t want to be pressed for time after work. Got back inside an hour later to find out dance is cancelled already for tomorrow, whomp whomp 

Exercise for the day. Now drink

• Like 1

That water color is awesome.

Unrelated, and I’m not in any way comparing the art above to the picture below, but it’s pretty crazy the photos that phones take these days. This is from about 5AM without a flash and no light source other than the snow. If I enlarged it, no doubt it would be noisy and distorted, but still impressive how much detail the phone camera is able to pick up in darkness.

image.jpeg.d51fd8274c066b98de6bee32153fcadc.jpeg

• Like 4

9 hours ago, esullivan said:

Did a small watercolor of kids sledding today at the Carnegie Science Center down the street from me. 2” and ice worked well for the snow deprived!

E1273E05-FDAD-4183-BCDF-D6BA3D079CBD.jpeg

Apparently I can’t add any more reactions today but wanted to say that’s gorgeous! I’d buy a print of that!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

That water color is awesome.

Unrelated, and I’m not in any way comparing the art above to the picture below, but it’s pretty crazy the photos that phones take these days. This is from about 5AM without a flash and no light source other than the snow. If I enlarged it, no doubt it would be noisy and distorted, but still impressive how much detail the phone camera is able to pick up in darkness.

Stop trying to steal @esullivan’s thunder.  Attention hog.  :tomato:

rsz_pxl_20210202_125000554.thumb.jpg.2f133d02da01cf16998e0406afe2e2ff.jpg

Deck pic from my brother's house in Ithaca NY where i have been hunkered down since Friday. 6" was already OTG; then we got a few of lake effect fri-sat; then about 3" yesterday, now in the outer bands of the coastal low getting more stacked on top. Good times. Hoping the metro area looks like this by the end of the next two weeks

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Paleocene said:

rsz_pxl_20210202_125000554.thumb.jpg.2f133d02da01cf16998e0406afe2e2ff.jpg

Deck pic from my brother's house in Ithaca NY where i have been hunkered down since Friday. 6" was already OTG; then we got a few of lake effect fri-sat; then about 3" yesterday, now in the outer bands of the coastal low getting more stacked on top. Good times. Hoping the metro area looks like this by the end of the next two weeks

Looks like about 5" from the look of the railings :P

• Sad 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic