Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Discobs 2021

George BM

10 minutes ago, vastateofmind said:

Currently 28, light frost. With today's forecasted high of 64, the last few sad, small sleet piles that remain in the shadows will be toast.

33 and I can hear the faint screams of the last few tiny sleet piles in the shade as they head for the plank.  P&C high is 64 but think we easily beat that under full sun.

• Like 1

Hopefully the last of the slop pack melts off today and we can get some dryness. I need to till my garden plot in the next couple weeks so I need dry. I don't care if it's warm dry or cold dry. Just need dry. It's been a swamp for 2 years and I'm totally over it. This tropical environment is killing off my oak trees too. I guess I should replace them with palm trees.

• Like 1

The forecast low last night was 37 and I assumed it would be cooling off quickly after sunset so I closed the windows and turned the heat on. But I still felt kind of chilly - because the heat wasn't coming on hardly at all - because the temperature stayed in the mid-fifties throughout most of the night!

This kind of situation, the models are really incompetent at dealing with. There's always an assumption of a quick cooldown, which leads me to shut the windows when, had I known better, I could have kept them open.

9 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Birds were super chatty this morning, too. Also noticed the last two warm days brought out the crocus/i. 

OMG, we took the dog on a 4-mile walk late yesterday afternoon...it was glorious weather. Gonna do a repeat this afternoon though it may be a tad cooler (maybe, maybe not...we busted high here yesterday).

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic