Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
1/31 - 2/2 Obs. / Nowcast

TheSnowman

Just now, Greg said:

Why is he still paying for '05. Never understood this reference.

I guess the idea is it takes a great deal of good juju to pull a 3 foot monster with hurricane force gusts and drifts to the rooftops, especially on the Cape. Thus he used up his juju and he's still paying for it via regression.

Just now, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Man the dry slot tries to get closer and more bands just organize.  Someone is going to get obliterated.  Remember when the HRRR model showed almost 48" for Allentown last night, well someone in NE MA can get close to 30" by tomorrow evening.  This moisture is insane.

he's alive. did u get any snow? if so how much?

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

You getting  porked?

Yeah like 4ish OTG and 3/4 - 1 mile vis for the last few hours. Kind of sucking exhaust between the band croaking EMA and the band in the Monads and W MA. Short term stuff crushes though so not super worried about a total screwjob.

3 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

Ray got 3” PER HOUR FOR 3 Hours?!?!  

I didn’t even get that in December 9th, 2005!!!!

I HAVE 2.5”-3” STILL!!!!!!  THIS IS THE WORST STORM OF MY LIFE!!!!!!  

LOL Sorry I couldn't pick up your telemelt.....watching a movie with wife, daughter and mom in Wilmington....NUKE

Just now, DomNH said:

Yeah like 4ish OTG and 3/4 - 1 mile vis for the last few hours. Kind of sucking exhaust between the band croaking EMA and the band in the Monads and W MA. Short term stuff crushes though so not super worried about a total screwjob.

I hope Methuen isn't in that...thankfully, I am on the east end of town....one time I am glad about that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hoth said:

I guess the idea is it takes a great deal of good juju to pull a 3 foot monster with hurricane force gusts and drifts to the rooftops, especially on the Cape. Thus he used up his juju and he's still paying for it via regression.

Oh, I see. Although the true official jacks in that where actually Salem, MA and southern Plympton, MA near Carver, MA.