Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
1/31 - 2/2 Obs. / Nowcast

TheSnowman

This Afternoon
Snow showers. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 32. Breezy, with a northeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.
Tonight
Snow showers. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 32. Breezy, with a northeast wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.  

Apparently I have 10"-18" to go.  Which does not even Closely Mirror their Map, which says only expect 4"-6".  And Meanwhile Ray has 2" an hour.  

Just now, TheSnowman said:
This Afternoon
Snow showers. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 32. Breezy, with a northeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.
Tonight
Snow showers. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 32. Breezy, with a northeast wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.  

Apparently I have 10"-18" to go.  Which does not even Closely Mirror their Map, which says only expect 4"-6".  And Meanwhile Ray has 2" an hour.  

One word — subsidence

9 minutes ago, kdxken said:

Wasted a lot of time in southborough. Just measured only about 3 in. Coming down hard now though so we'll see.

You’re def behind me a little bit. I just measured 4.5”. Though early in the afternoon you were kind of in a sucker hole just to my NW

25/22 About 6 inches here. Just shoveled. Still light and fluffy. Wind makes it hard to tell amount, but it was more than I expected. Saw 9" in BOX snow amounts but then realize they were saying 9 more inches. Upper end is about 16", lower end is 10. If it keeps up we'll probably exceed the lower end unless there is a dry slot hanging around out there.