Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
1/31 - 2/2 Obs. / Nowcast

TheSnowman

9 minutes ago, DomNH said:

Bordering +SN now. This stuff looks like it'll pile up pretty efficiently. Not much wind here.

Stuff is 20 to 1 Ron Washington blower right now. Snow globe out there....if this keeps up for a few hours, we're definitely going to be on the high end of accumulations due to ratios alone.

We'll see how quickly the CF moves west. Doubt it reaches you, but could get pretty close to Ray and maybe down 495.

Just now, GansettBay said:

Seems about 6". Not the easiest to measure though. Beer doesn't help. What are y'all thinking for timing changeover southern RI/CT boarder? Radar has the line pretty far south still 

I think if a full changeover were to occur it would probably be  mid to late in the storm. Even coastal CT is better spot than e mass for this one due to its relative “Westerly”, no pun intended, position.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Stuff is 20 to 1 Ron Washington blower right now. Snow globe out there....if this keeps up for a few hours, we're definitely going to be on the high end of accumulations due to ratios alone.

We'll see how quickly the CF moves west. Doubt it reaches you, but could get pretty close to Ray and maybe down 495.

I would love for it to hit Ray. 

3 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

I think if a full changeover were to occur it would probably be  mid to late in the storm. Even coastal CT is better spot than e mass for this one due to its relative “Westerly”, no pun intended, position.

I was thinking similarly. The temp hit 32 around 12pm and has held since. I think with some luck we might hit 10" here 

• Like 1