Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/31 - 2/2 Obs. / Nowcast

TheSnowman

10 minutes ago, RDRY said:

And finally the Euro gets the bigger totals through all of Mass, thanks to that Cape Cod meso low providing an east flow.

qpf_acc.conus.png

Respect the hose. When you see that deep fetch easterly inflow modeled ... you toss all modeled qpf and maps and use past and Climo to understand what’s coming 

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I would say you will Wet Bulb but i don't think CF is gonna move SE from there much at all.

Yeah it will continue to inch NW throughout the afternoon/evening...it might go very slow or almost halt at times, but I don't expect it to collapse back SE until tomorrow.

Feb1_1pmTemps.jpg

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah it will continue to inch NW throughout the afternoon/evening...it might go very slow or almost halt at times, but I don't expect it to collapse back SE until tomorrow.

Feb1_1pmTemps.jpg

My old stomping grounds in WIlmington may end up in a good spot for CF enhancement.

Been snowing steady on coast since early this morning. Probably 2.5 to 3 inches. have shoveled a couple time; very wet, but covers instantly. BUT temp was at 29 degrees at 5:30am  then slowly rose to 32 degrees. JUST ticked down a degree.  And I am close to beach. Still heavy snow from NE, peak gust 26( but a little sheltered from NE winds)

18 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I would say you will Wet Bulb but i don't think CF is gonna move SE from there much at all.

Thats not the worst CF I've seen. Many of us here should be OK. It's starting to pound in Brookline. I'm right near the CF. My house in dot is around 36. We can get some heavier echos in and deal with that. Shouldn't be too bad.