Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 6-7 storm?

Snowstorms

Just now, mimillman said:

Hoosier didn't start this thread...really?

I dont think it matters who starts a thread. I honestly had no issue with brian d starting a thread to mix it up since SE MI needed something to shake things up but so much for that idea. Just one of those winters. And lol @ josh who said earlier today winters only half over. Its 75% over. Cant count on snow in march, maybe the first week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

We could have anything from high ratio fluff with an Arctic wave and whiteout conditions as the Arctic airmass pours in (also a great LES setup for SWMI and NW IN) or the v16 on another end of the spectrum. Doesn't look boring at least. Canadian tries for an interesting v16 like setup but pretty quickly transfers to the bombing coastal. I'm doing long term tonight, will try to give an idea on range of outcomes possible.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, SchaumburgStormer said:

Another McHenrySnow Quality Post

As opposed to yours? Got to love the childishness and pettiness of most of you on here. Someone can't complain about a lack of snow without you jumping down their throat, but then you can complain because somebody posts too many maps. I get the feeling most of you were bullied as children and now have decided to become the bullies anonymously. 

• Like 3
  • Weenie 1

As opposed to yours? Got to love the childishness and pettiness of most of you on here. Someone can't complain about a lack of snow without you jumping down their throat, but then you can complain because somebody posts too many maps. I get the feeling most of you were bullied as children and now have decided to become the bullies anonymously. 

you have a long way to go before knowing how things work around here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Weenie 1

I like a new thread starter, it just seems like there's so many threads lol. We didn't let that short term discussion thread last long. Hopefully your mojo works Snowstorms. It's certainly possible to go a whole season without a 6"+ storm but it's become exceedingly rare. Only 2 of the past 20 winters did not feature at least one 6"+ storm here and only 1 of the past 20 if you include all of SE MI. So I'd imagine something gives between Feb and Apr. Bonus points if it's a big dog. 6 year anniversary today actually. And lol @ steve. When I said winters half over I didn't mean it in a literal sense. but checking, the snow season is statistically 55.5% over.