Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 31-February 2, 2021 Major Winter Storm Observations

Ralph Wiggum

Just now, NJDevs29 said:

Good rates in maple shade 

Yeah we've been under this nice band for a while from AC to our area. Hoping we can keep with this band for a few more hours. Had about 3.5 yesterday then the sleet but I'm not sure what we're at total now (I'd guess 8)

Just now, The Iceman said:

I bet levittown finishes with a higher storm total than Hopewell as that weenie band stalls out over them. I don't think that's ever occurred in a miller B but I guess there's firsts for everything... 

Dude time to break out the hard liquor and say it is what is, looks like I will be 10 miles shy of possibly a historic total

• Like 3

Here in Jenkintown we had probably 2” yesterday/last night and since the changeover back to snow around 1:30pm, I’d say we got another 4-5”. Steady mod snow falling and presumably will continue overnight. Plausible that we end up with what was kind of expected: 10-12”. 

1 hour ago, ChasingFlakes said:

2.2" since switch back to snow.  7.4" storm total as of 6:25pm.  Snow growth and flake size seem to be increasing.  Will clear board in 2 hours.   

3.6" since switch back to snow.  8.8" storm total as of 7:25pm.  1.4" in the past hour, best rates so far.  Just south of Phoenixville.