Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 31-February 2, 2021 Major Winter Storm Observations

Ralph Wiggum

1 hour ago, ChasingFlakes said:

6.5" storm total in Phoenixville.  1.3" since switch to snow after 2pm today. 1.8" total sleet between 11pm last night and 2pm this afternoon.  

2.2" since switch back to snow.  7.4" storm total as of 6:25pm.  Snow growth and flake size seem to be increasing.  Will clear board in 2 hours.   

Despite what the radar looks like now that the sun is down, still have light snow here with an occasional gust. I’m just not in those inch or two per hour bands. Still nice to see especially if continues through morning!!     Liking the duration even though I’m in the lower accumulation zone.  Enjoy!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LVblizzard said:

This band over the Lehigh Valley isn’t even moving. Guarantee somewhere approaches 3 feet.

What are you at? Allentown is gonna at least break into the top 5 for greatest snowstorms of all time. Heck, they need over 26" to surpass Blizzard of 96 and 32" to surpass Blizzard of 2016. This is an all time great.

Just now, Newman said:

What are you at? Allentown is gonna at least break into the top 5 for greatest snowstorms of all time. Heck, they need over 26" to surpass Blizzard of 96 and 32" to surpass Blizzard of 2016. This is an all time great.

Wish I knew! I’m stuck at work and I don’t have access to a yardstick here, unfortunately.