Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 31-February 2, 2021 Major Winter Storm Observations

Ralph Wiggum

45 minutes ago, JSharp said:

Approaching 3 inches in Chadds Ford, PA. If you want a laugh, go on to the Mid-Atlantic Forum. Warnings were downgraded to advisories for DC and Balt.

I don't want to laugh at that. I lived in DC for a time and it was magical when it snowed there. I'll be disappointed in solidarity if they don't get as much as "promised" from all of this.

3 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

Radar/snow totals from GRLevel3....not sure how accurate the totals are but look at least close.

21F / light/mod snow

gle3.jpg

If you hover the mouse over those snow readings, you'll see who submitted them.  The program pulls them from the LSRs/CWOP, etc

Looks like I'm down to very light snow at the moment with some blowing.  Closing in on 3.5".  Tempp is 23 w/dp 21.

Just now, Hurricane Agnes said:

If you hover the mouse over those snow readings, you'll see who submitted them.  The program pulls them from the LSRs/CWOP, etc

Looks I'm down to very light snow at the moment with some blowing.  Closing in on 3.5".  Tempp is 23 w/dp 21.

Thanks, didn't know that. I've been only using the basics of the software and never dove in (or understand) some of the other stuff..

20F / light snow (Aprox 4")

• Like 1

Just now, Birds~69 said:

Thanks, didn't know that. I've been only using the basics of the software and never dove in (or understand) some of the other stuff..

20F / light snow (Aprox 4")

It's a shame that the program won't let you save the images with those values displayed so what I do is sortof position the mouse over one of the report icons until the report displays and then do a screenshot of the  whole screen (with the program full screen) and then crop it and save that to post.  For example here is one of the readings up near you -

Screenshot_2021-01-31_220214.png