• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 31-February 2, 2021 Major Winter Storm Observations

Ralph Wiggum

28F, 14 DP here. Been some returns moving overhead off and on for the last couple of hours but all virga so far. I'm thinking earlier start here too, although it will be pretty light for a while I'm sure. 

eta - NWS graphic shows start time here around 1pm, I'm gonna guess 10 or 11 am here for 1st flakes, based on radar. Not that it matters a whole lot, looks like we'll have hours and hours of snow to enjoy. Good luck everyone!

30 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

28F, 14 DP here. Been some returns moving overhead off and on for the last couple of hours but all virga so far. I'm thinking earlier start here too, although it will be pretty light for a while I'm sure. 

eta - NWS graphic shows start time here around 1pm, I'm gonna guess 10 or 11 am here for 1st flakes, based on radar. Not that it matters a whole lot, looks like we'll have hours and hours of snow to enjoy. Good luck everyone!

It’s going to be an interesting storm in our area.. heading to the virtual church at 9 am.

Good luck everyone!  Been great reading your discussions all week. 

Not looking forward to shoveling I've been dealing with lumbar, glute and sciatica pain since the beginning of December.  Came out of nowhere one morning.  Of course it happens the season that I was graduated school and had purchased a season pass, a new snowboard, helmet, and snowpants.  Anyways I'll get better and back to enjoying the pow, but I guess for now I'll sit back and just enjoy the snow for what it is! Thinking its my piriformis and not my disc.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, penndotguy said:

24F/DP12  Overcast skies, gonna take some time to saturate But its here. Patiently watching for the first flake. Ill be satisfied with whatever falls living out here we are sometimes in the substance zone and Ive watched it  crush areas to my East a few times and Im only talking 20-30 miles away. 

Didn't take long here at all...

23F / DP 13F

• Like 1