Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Jan 31 to Feb 2 Winter Storm

MAG5035

7 minutes ago, Festus said:

Man that's crazy.  It is pounding here.  We're gonna see some weird storm totals from this one.

6 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

Interesting.

It is pouring snow here, Route 30, Centerville Road.

Radar is showing a lot of variation in intensity with the bands rotating through. Still light here though a bit heavier than my last report. 

1 minute ago, intentionallove said:

4" since Noon in Middletown...nearly all in the last 2 hours.  Storm total is 8" with a hefty dose of sleet in that.

Really is that a official measurement from the airport? im less then 10 mins away and i had over 6 inchs last night and now im just a shy under 10. I remember years ago the news had harrisburg has a total of 17 inchs middletown has 12 I lived right next to the airport where they measure for harrisburg. how can you be that off for 2 measurements ? harrisburg airport and middle town measure the same place lol

4 minutes ago, Ruin said:

Really is that a official measurement from the airport? im less then 10 mins away and i had over 6 inchs last night and now im just a shy under 10. I remember years ago the news had harrisburg has a total of 17 inchs middletown has 12 I lived right next to the airport where they measure for harrisburg. how can you be that off for 2 measurements ? harrisburg airport and middle town measure the same place lol

Nothing official.....just my driveway and choosing the best location to measure from.  The sleet has quite obviously packed in the toral measurement as I didn't get one in before it started.  So you most certainly have the more accurate measurements.

• Like 1