• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Jan 31 to Feb 2 Winter Storm

MAG5035

At 2:00pm in Carlisle very light snow is falling.  Temperature is the high of the day at 29.1 degrees.  That wonderful band that passed over me during the past hour only lasted about 30 minutes and then quickly diminished to almost nothing.  I picked up an additional 0.5" from that band bringing my daily total to 1.5" and my storm total to 5.2".  The HRRR was showing the darkest of the bands traversing Cumberland county between 3:00 and 4:00.  Here's hoping...

At 2:00pm in Carlisle very light snow is falling.  Temperature is the high of the day at 29.1 degrees.  That wonderful band that passed over me during the past hour only lasted about 30 minutes and then quickly diminished to almost nothing.  I picked up an additional 0.5" from that band bringing my daily total to 1.5" and my storm total to 5.2".  The HRRR was showing the darkest of the bands traversing Cumberland county between 3:00 and 4:00.  Here's hoping...

You’re just coming up for air... here it comes again.

3 minutes ago, Festus said:

Looks like the bands of doom are approaching Reading dropping SW.  If those hold together...holy moly.

1 minute ago, CarlislePaWx said:

Allentown is about to be crushed.

Some areas as far north as the LV are actually mixed with or changed over to sleet based on obs in the Philly thread. 

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

Some areas as far north as the LV are actually mixed with or changed over to sleet based on obs in the Philly thread. 

That's incredible.  I can't imagine how sleet is making its way that far inland.  BTW over the past 10 minutes I've been ramping back up again and am almost approaching moderate with average flakes.