Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Jan 31 to Feb 2 Winter Storm

MAG5035

Just now, CarlislePaWx said:

HRRR projected radar indicates widespread heavy snow for the next several hours, until around 4:00, then diminishing.

It's snowing a solid moderate now with larger flakes.  In fact some snow bomb size flakes are beginning to come down now.  It's almost approaching heavy.

This is 7PM. HRRR.

hrrr_ref_frzn_us_8.png

8 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

HRRR projected radar indicates widespread heavy snow for the next several hours, until around 4:00, then diminishing.

It's snowing a solid moderate now with larger flakes.  In fact some snow bomb size flakes are beginning to come down now.  It's almost approaching heavy.

this yellow down here is legit S+

1 minute ago, Storm Clouds said:

I’m all snow now, but it’s light stuff at the moment. 

It’s coming down pretty heavily now in east York. Until about 15 minutes ago I was starting to wonder if the whole thing might have shifted far enough north to miss us, but it looks like we’re going to have a decent event here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MAG5035 said:

You can see the expansion of the comma head into eastern PA on the IR and WV imagery.

315597470_ScreenShot2021-02-01at1_11_33PM.thumb.png.b66c4bdff646de30ad744ab88b962f09.png

https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms=regional-northeast-14-48-1-25-1&checked=map-glm_flash&colorbar=undefined

Very cool - thanks for the link. Great site...haven’t been using it lately, but really should visit it more often.

Just woke up called to see if we have work. No delay and operations as normal lol. They are going to be a lot of stuck people tonight. my shift is 2:10pm to 1:50am i got another inch since it started my job is also in a higher elevation not going to drive with a just ok car 25 miles to and from work sorry not worth it. are the models still giving us 12-20 more inchs?