Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Jan 31 to Feb 2 Winter Storm

MAG5035

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

Its fairly warm to be going with Kuchera right now.  Euro leaves a few parts of the LSV with 6-8" total from here on out 10-1.  Like I said a good snow.  Not approaching 2 feet like a few runs ago. 

Look at the map that I just posted!

Here it is AGAIN!

It shows consistent amounts over 16  inches from Johnstown to Philly!

E1FDC041-6B5F-444C-BBF9-F5D77ED16CE4.png

• Weenie 1

Just now, Blizzard of 93 said:

Look at the map that I just posted!

Here it is AGAIN!

It shows consistent amounts over 16  inches from Johnstown to Philly!

But that is the Kuchera.  Panels 30, 36 and 42 show it is the upper 20's and low 30's in the LSV including some mixing on the 30 panel if I remember correctly.  So I saw anywhere from .7" to 1.3" qpf for different parts of the LSV which is the reasoning behind my saying it showed 8-12" for the rest of the storm starting now.  If someone got 14" then great.  Like I said it was a good snow. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

But that is the Kuchera.  Panels 30, 36 and 42 show it is the upper 20's and low 30's in the LSV including some mixing on the 30 panel if I remember correctly.  So I saw anywhere from .7" to 1.3" qpf for different parts of the LSV which is the reasoning behind my saying it showed 8-12" for the rest of the storm starting now.  If someone got 14" then great.  Like I said it was a good snow. 

This is all sound analysis and reasoning. I know this is location sensitive, but some of us will lose QPF to sleet and freezing rain as well. Not all of the precip depicted is snow down here.