Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Jan 31 to Feb 2 Winter Storm

MAG5035

1 minute ago, MAG5035 said:

Hah maybe they forgot to change the units from cm to inches. Funny thing is that still would convert to 18-24" there, lol.

Even if 25% verified, will be some heartache with high water Super Bowl weekend when temps spike with another 1" of precip...

39 minutes ago, Caveman said:

Central PA...NYC is spit away and here is the screenshot from the model output...1195261556_ScreenShot2021-01-30at10_02_35PM.png.6a8c329a1fc71c57e78b5da797d3fe9e.png

Yup, that is about as perfect an outcome as could possibly happen in my backyard. Good for you guys too since the moderate to heavy snow lingers as the coastal low develops on the easterly flow. RGEM would be the best case obviously but I have to think it keeps trending east with the heaviest snow. Miller B redevelopments very rarely bury eastern PA and not places nearer to the coast, actually I can't think of any that have done that. I'd say this is a very solid 8-12" for all you guys, maybe less for people like 2001kx in Clearfield with 12"+ most likely near I-81 especially around Harrisburg. 

2 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

I love the pre-storm mental preparations. It’s like before a big game with your favorite team. Lots of rationalizing over the potential outcomes. The chance of glory or defeat is agonizing, but so much fun that we continually enjoy the ritual!

No doubt Blizz! This will be a good one for many.

8 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

I love the pre-storm mental preparations. It’s like before a big game with your favorite team. Lots of rationalizing over the potential outcomes. The chance of glory or defeat is agonizing, but so much fun that we continually enjoy the ritual!

Absolutely.  Win lose or draw this has been a really fun storm to track, and it sure hasnt been clean n easy.

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

The farther south transfer certainly opens the door for a more wide spread storm for VA north and east.  More realistic results.

Gotta say the primary ticked w a bit and the words slotted and skipped started bouncing around in my noggin but ended up being music to my ears.  Coastal pummels.